- 5 PIECE WILDLIFE SERIES CAST IRON SET.
- Lodge is proud to introduce their new line of wildlife themed
- cast iron cookware, including 3 skillets, a grill pan, and griddle.
- Each unique piece features one of America’s most distinctive animals.
- ALL THE ESSENTIALS. The Lodge Wildlife Series 5 Piece Set contains all the essentials for the stovetop or campsite.
- Set includes: 8” Duck Skillet, 10.25” Deer Skillet, 12” Bear Skillet, 10.5” Fish Grill Pan, and 10.5” Moose Griddle.
- GREAT FOR COLLECTORS. This iconic wildlife themed set will add a classic touch of 'American Heritage' to your cast iron cookware collection, and they all transfer beautifully to your kitchen table for large gatherings and memories in the making.
- SEASONED CAST IRON COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals.
- The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Molded and seasoned in America’s heartland. Lodge has been making cast iron pans in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896.
- With over 120 years of experience, Lodge is known for high quality designs, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
CLEANING & CARE
There’s nothing better than a home-cooked meal, and Lodge’s rust-resistant line just made that easier. Items in this line undergo a patented heat-treating process to inhibit rust.
Hand washing this pan with warm soapy water is recommended to preserve the cookware’s seasoned finish.
For extra stuck-on bits, an occasional trip through the dishwasher is fine, just apply a thin coat of cooking oil to it afterward to maintain the seasoning.
Lodge prides itself on high quality and timeless design, which has now been matched with new technology and convenience.
SEASONED & READY TO USE
Lodge seasons all of their cookware with vegetable oil before it leaves the foundry, so all you have to do is give it a quick rinse and you’re ready to cook.
Seasoning is cooking oil that has been baked onto the iron, forming a natural, easy-release finish for less sticking.
The more you use your cast iron, the better your seasoning will become, making your cast iron darker and smoother over time.
Lodge products are perfect for everything from baking to braising, frying to roasting.
MADE IN THE USA
Tucked between the Appalachian Mountains and the Tennessee River you’ll find the small town of South Pittsburg, Tennessee:
The town that Lodge is proud to call home.
It’s built on family values, American history, and high quality cast iron.
All Lodge products are proudly made in the USA, meaning you’ll get the craftsmanship that has been passed down through generations.
For over 100 years Lodge has been dedicated to manufacturing quality cast iron products, that can be passed down from one generation to the next. Lodge is happy to be at home on your table.
|Package Dimensions||17.4 x 12.9 x 5.5 in.|
|Item Weight||28.1 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||28.1 pounds|
Lodge Iconic Wildlife Series Collector Set
LODGE WILDLIFE SERIES
We are proud to introduce our all new line of wildlife themed cast iron cookware. Each unique piece features one of America's most distinctive animals. And of course, they are all molded and seasoned right here in Tennessee.
Product at a Glance:
- The right tool to sear, sauté, bake, broil, braise, fry
- Brutally tough for decades of cooking.
- Seasoned for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use.
- Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
- At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire.