Regal Minced Onion - 4 lb.
Out of Onions ? Rehydrate is Fresh too !
Regal 4 lb. minced onion brings a zesty flavor to your
soups and entrees.
Whether you’re baking savory breads and bagels in your bakery or prepping soups for your restaurant, Regal minced onion is the perfect ingredient for your culinary creations.
This seasoning has a pungent yet sweet taste that can also be used in rubs, marinades, and sauces.
Additionally, Regal minced onion comes in a handy 4 lb. container that is ideal for Home or businesses with high-volume needs.
Best of all, since this seasoning is ready to use,
it will help you cut back on prep time.
Perfect for Soups and Stews
Since minced onion has a versatile, zesty flavor, it's perfect in soups, stews, and sauces. This seasoning can also be used in breads, rolls, and ground meat. Minced onion's full-bodied flavor even makes a delicious addition in marinades and savory dips.
The unique and delicious flavor and aroma of onion is commonly used in Asian, Middle Eastern, Latin American, and Italian cuisines. However, it also works well with traditional American dishes.
Saves Prep Time
Because this spice is already diced and ready to go, a few shakes of the container will quickly and efficiently season your food. Dehydrated spices also last longer than fresh ingredients and are easier to store.
Regal Spice Brand
Regal Herbs and Spices are a smart addition to any kitchen.
In addition, the handy 5 lb. container is easily accessible for your cooking and seasoning needs.
Be sure to check out our quantity discounts for even better wholesale savings !
What is the difference between granulated onion, minced onion,and onion powder ?
The difference lies in the grinding process. Granulated onion is ground into granules with coarse texture, like fine cornmeal. Minced onion is coarser in texture; minced onion pieces have a larger cut than granulated onion, but a smaller cut than fresh, chopped onions.
Onion powder is ground into a fine, flour-like substance. This makes onion powder ideal for dispersing in liquids. It dissolves almost instantly when incorporated into any dish; granulated onion takes a few minutes to dissolve and release its flavor.
While powder is cheaper, it can be a bit more difficult to work with(it adheres to damp surfaces and has a tendency to stick to the pan).
Use the following substitutions for granulated, minced, powdered, and fresh onion. Please note: All measurements are approximate.
- If substituting onion powder for granulated onion: 1 teaspoon onion powder is stronger than 1 teaspoon granulated onion; start with just a pinch of onion powder and adjust accordingly
- If substituting onion powder for minced onion: 1 teaspoon onion powder is equal to 1 Tablespoon minced onion.
- If substituting granulated onion for minced onion: 1 Tablespoon granulated onion is equal to 1/2 cup minced onion
- If substituting onion powder for fresh onion: 1 teaspoon onion powder is equal to 1/4 cup chopped fresh onion
- If substituting granulated onion for fresh onion: 1Tablespoon granulated onion is equal to 1/4 cup chopped fresh onion
- If substituting minced onion for fresh onion: 1 Tablespoon minced onion is equal to 1/4 cup chopped fresh onion.
Reviews: ( Regal Reviews )
- Excellent quality. I really like the size these are minced to.
- Some brands use a larger mince but these are perfect for adding to things like scrambled eggs.Amanda S. on 12/29/2019
- Have bought several spices and varieties in this spice line and have been well pleased with all of them.
- The minced onion was no exception ! Nice to find quality spices at reasonable prices !Cecilia F. from Papa Rock LLC on 11/14/2019
I make my own sausage at home and use a lot of minced onion.Buying in bulk and saving money makes my sausage taste so much better. These minced onions work so well in many of my dishes.Sherry L. from Homestead Woodworking LLC on 07/11/2019
Package Size 4 lb.
Regal Minced Onion - 4 lb.
UPC Code: 742220000940
- Pungent, sweet taste
- Adds texture to dishes
- Dehydrated pieces are quicker and easier to use than fresh onion
- Versatile spice for breads, sauces, soups, and ground meat
- Great for Italian restaurants and pizza shops